Saturday, January 23, 2010

Introduction

This is my first experience with a blog. I may be a little slow at first until I get used to this idea and the site.

I am a 30 year old stay at home mother with 2 beautiful children. Chase will be 8 this March and Braelynn just turned 2. They are my world and I want them to be able to experience FULLY everything God has in store for them. Ive been married since the age of 19. When we got married I didn't even know how to make iced-tea, but I've come a long way. I hope to encourage others that cooking healthy is fun and kids will actually eat it. Healthy food is delicious!

The intent of my blog is just to share information for you to leave a healthy heritage to your children just like my husband I and will leave to ours. I firmly believe the best gift for anyone is the gift of health. Only then will you be able to experience all the joys and blessings that God gives us every day.

Please keep posted. I will be sharing my meal plans, recipes, health tips, etc. Anything I learn along my journey I will share. My husband is a great resource for me and I learn so much from him. Im very excited about this opportunity. Thanks for viewing this.. make sure you become a follower so you can check back often.